Why become a member?
Association “Group Analysis in Albania” (GAA) aims to invite individuals who have personal and professional interest in groupanalytic psychotherapy.
- Groupanalytic experiences are thought as a good opportunity for those who would like to know more about groups and group work in psychotherapeutic settings. Furthermore, they help individuals to understand themselves in groups and how groups influence individual thoughts and perceptions.
- GAA offers introductory modules in group analysis which consist of group experiences and seminars on groupanalytic psychotherapy. Members benefit a discount if they wish to register in our modules.
- Members have also other benefits in regard to the participation in various activities of the GAA.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Those who have completed groupanalytic modules offered by GAA.
- Those who are currently registered at the Qualifying Program in Group Analysis.
- Those who apply group work methods regardless of the psychotherapeutic approach.
- Students over age of 20 who express their interest in group analysis regardless of their field of study.
- Organizations which share the same interests, aims and ethical standards with our association.
Types of memberships
- Those who are in the process of the qualifying course in group analysis.
- Those who are in the process of becoming group analysts or have completed their qualification abroad.
- Those who have stopped their qualification in group analysis for at least one year.
- Individuals and students of different fields of study who are interested in the discipline and practice of groupanalytic psychotherapy.
How to apply?
First step is to send a motivational letter at email@example.com. Upon receipt of your letter, you will be contacted by our membership coordinator to fill out the application membership form.